You can eat a whole bunch of celery because of its nutritional benefits. However, if you want to get the full benefits of celery, it would be best to juice it.
You can make celery juice with either a juicer or a blender. Check out our top list of juicers for celery.
- Take a bunch of celery and cut its base
- Clean and remove debris in celery with water
- Chop into pieces (1 inch)
- Put in blender
- Add a quarter of water and blend till it’s smooth.
- Get a nut milk bag and place it over the pitcher.
- Pour the blended celery through the bag.
- Squeeze the nut milk bag to extract the juice.
With these simple steps, your celery is ready for drinking. You can make more and keep it in your refrigerator.
Tips for Making Celery Juice
- Drink at least 16 ounces of celery juice before you have your breakfast every morning. Don’t add any ingredients to it, and wait for at least fifteen minutes before you have your breakfast.
- If you can’t have it before breakfast, you should take it twenty to thirty minutes before you eat any other food.
- Don’t start with 16 ounces of celery, if you are sensitive to it. Take in smaller portions and gradually increase them when your body gets accustomed to it.
- If you are making 30 ounces of celery daily, have it in two servings of 16 ounces each. One in the morning before breakfast and late afternoon before dinner.
- When making celery juice, use organic celery. If you are using the regular type, you will need to pay special attention to washing before juicing.
- At last, you should know how to clean celery for preparing it for consumption.
Benefits of Celery Juice
There are so many benefits you get from celery juice. Here are just a few of them:
- It is a powerful antioxidant and reduces the risk of cancer.
- Celery juice aids your food digestion by raising stomach acids responsible for breaking down food.
- It helps reduce cholesterol levels in your bloodstream.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and will ease chronic joint pains, rheumatoid arthritis, and gout
- Celery juice also acts as a laxative with its calming properties to soothe your nerves.
There are many reasons why you need celery in your diet. It has lots of essential vitamins and minerals to help your body function well. Celery is known to provide relief for so many diseases and skin conditions.
Related Posts You May Like:
1. How to Make Aloe Vera Juice
2. Carrot Juice Recipe
3. Pomegranate Juice Recipe
4. Diabetic Juicer Recipies