You can eat the whole bunch of celery because of its nutritional benefits. However, if you want to get the full benefits of celery, it would be best to juice it.
You can make celery juice with either a juicer or a blender. Check out our top list of juicers for celery.
- Take a bunch of celery and cut its base
- Clean and remove debris in celery with water
- Chop into pieces (1 inch)
- Put in blender
- Add a quarter of water and blend till it’s smooth.
- Get a nut milk bag and place it over the pitcher.
- Pour the blended celery through the bag.
- Squeeze the nut milk bag to extract the juice.
With these simple steps, your celery is ready for drinking. You can make more and keep it in your refrigerator.
Benefits of Celery Juice
There are so many benefits you get from celery juice. Here are just a few of them:
- It is a powerful antioxidant and reduces the risk of cancer.
- Celery juice aids your food digestion by raising stomach acids responsible for breaking down food.
- It helps reduce cholesterol levels in your bloodstream.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and will ease chronic joint pains, rheumatoid arthritis, and gout
- Celery juice also acts as a laxative with its calming properties to soothe your nerves.
There are many reasons why you need celery in your diet. It has lots of essential vitamins and minerals to help your body function well. Celery is known to provide relief for so many diseases and skin conditions.